Vocational Training Queensland (VTQ) works with a range of organisations that provide
support to young people needing assistance in developing literacy, numeracy and general
education skills. We can work alongside your organisation to provide high quality educational
options. The CGEA curriculum is widely used across a number of educational settings to re-
engage learners and to provide pathways. This includes community education programs, TAFE
and private RTOs nationally with a range of learner groups. Learner groups include:
- learners who left mainstream education early, and whose life experiences have inhibited
access to education, training and employment
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander learners
- at risk youth
- mature aged learners including long term residents from non-English speaking backgrounds
- learners in correctional institutions and youth justice facilities.
VTQ can also provide a range of options for organisations needing high quality non-accredited
We work with community-based organisations, schools, alternative education programs and
youth justice service centres. VTQ delivers online learning, using blended course materials,
through partnerships with organisations that provide support services and mentors to young
people in their home communities. Some of our support service partners and clients include:
– Ben Muller, Program Manager, Peninsula Secondary Schools Program.
If you would like to access our courses for the young people your organisation supports, please
contact VTQ’s RTO Manager to ask about support service arrangements and the associated costs. For more information contact us.
Vocational Training Queensland | RTO No: 45576